Technical Quality Assurance
Technology is constantly evolving so we offer clients a two-pronged approach that delivers the most up to date expertise in delivery, as well as highly specialised technical quality assurance.
Our TQA consultants review the approach, standards and frameworks of a project and its ability to successfully deliver the required solutions. They work hand in hand with independent, technical practitioners who oversee high-level technical deliveries every day. It’s a potent combination that harnesses deep knowledge and real time application to give you reliable, robust assurance.
We provide assurance at two levels depending on the profile of the project or programme:
- Governance: Reviewing technical governance, process and practice reviews
- Delivery: Providing more direct assurance with a detailed review of software requirements specifications, traceability matrix, solution architecture, designs, test scripts and more
- Architecture & Design
Our TQA frameworks are based on industry standards such as IIBA®’s, BABOK®, TOGAF®, and ISTQB®.
- IIBA® is a registered trademark of the International Institute of Business Analysis.
- BABOK® is a registered trademark of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA).
- TOGAF® is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
- ISTQB® is a registered trademark of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board