Post Implementation Review
Projects don’t live in isolation – there will always be valuable learnings from a completed project or programme you can take into the next. The key is to assess and record the findings so they can be shared and applied throughout your organisation. PMOs will be able to identify common themes across similar projects inspiring continual improvement.
A Post Implementation Review digs deep to understand the quality of the project and the way it was completed. The analysis should ideally be undertaken 3-6 months after completion to get the truest view.
We focus on:
- Realisation of business benefits
- Achievement of expected outcomes and objectives
- Achievement of critical success factors
- Ongoing alignment to sector, business and ICT strategies
- Expected and unexpected organisational impacts and ongoing management
- Appropriateness of the project and/or programme management environment, practices and approach